Karate for Kids Provides the Tools to Succeed in the Classroom & In Life…
To grow up and become a successful, productive and resilient adult, a child needs a strong foundation of values, along with rock-solid self esteem and a powerful self-image.
Our Martial Arts for Children program was created for children ages 3 to 15 to help teach values like respect, discipline, humility, perseverance and how to work with others.
Our program develops these fundamental values in a safe, family environment that supplies the structure needed for children to grow and mature, all under the leadership of their Sensei (instructor). Coming to their private and group classes and training consistently helps develop these key values and characteristics, which carries over to home and school.
To ensure your child’s first experience is a safe and productive one, all of our lesson plans are structured to teach the essential mental and physical values required to improve their overall attitude, behavior, confidence, discipline, esteem and fitness level. All instruction is provided through high-energy, reward-based positive coaching, which will have your child enjoying all aspects of learning and applying their new found skills.
Our Karate Classes for Kids are usually broken down into several age groups (these are flexible, based on location, student population and demand):
- Tiny Tigers – ages 3 – 7
- Little Leopards – ages 8 – 11
- Juniors & Teens – ages 12 – 15
Your Future Leader will:
- Develop rock-solid self esteem – so that setbacks in life rarely affect them
- Build an unshakable “Can do” self image – so that they approach everything in life with the attitude that they can do it
- Develop total body coordination – so they can do other activities with ease and control their bodies when training
- Build their endurance – so they can study, play and train longer without getting tired
- Develop razor-sharp focus – so they can stay on task, no matter if at home, school or training
- Build listening skills – so they be present and absorb conversations, be it at home, school, with friends or training
- Develop cooperation – so that they learn how to train and compete with and against people, without making it personal
- Build functional strength and fitness – so that they can use their bodies to protect themselves, train or play while maintaining good health
- Develop lifelong self defense skills – so as they grow and move on, they have the ability to stand up for themselves should the need arise
See for Yourself – Register Below for a
FREE 30 Day Test Drive –
No Cost, No Obligation